Friday, November 7, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

Well in case you haven't met my new, hot, sex-on-a-stick boyfriend.... here he is:


Yep, Zac Efron, you may have heard of him. But seriously, let's not talk about how many times this 23 year-old has seen HSM 3. It's ridiculous! But sooo sooo good!

Sometimes I wish I were 16 again, when life's stresses seemed just a little less important than finding a career in 6 weeks, or figuring out what bleak middle-of-nowhere town you will choose to put down roots.... (and here's the kicker).... all by YOURSELF.

But that's why there are such things as Zac Efron, Gossip Girls, the Twilight Series, 32 oz. Diet Cokes, Conan O'Brien, Steve Nash, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Wendy's Chicken Sandwich meal, SATC, Costco clothes, Hot Tamales, Spider Solitaire, and a bazillion other things that can almost make me forget I am a real adult with real issues... or at least I'd like to think I am.

4 comments:

Ann said...

He is sooooooooo lucky to have you!!!

Alexandra said...

Mad- you have an amazing future in front of you. Don't let Vanessa Hudgens get you down...you're talking about a girl whose greatest solo hit is about "sneakernight"...

brooke halbison said...

Forget the career woman, be my nanny. Then we can spend the day reading our magazines, watching reality tv and eating hot tamales. Oh wait, I would have to pay you. Well, it is still nice to dream.

Unknown said...

I was there for that picture and he was ALLLLLL over her. He wanted her. He hates Vanessa.
P.S. I can't wait for your Twilight movie review!!!