Saturday, September 27, 2008

No Shame

I used to believe that blogs were only supposed to be used by married women with children. Their main purpose was to show off their adorable children, and the adorable activities and projects they do with their children. Well, I am neither married nor have children, but (dare I admit) I have a blog. This is mostly for me, but I figure it's a good way to keep family and some close friends informed on my extremely interesting (not) life. You don't have to read this, and I am not really sure what I will post... but here I am..... with no shame.

4 comments:

Katie Luman said...

where's the next post. i'm waiting...

WinnFamily said...

Yay! I'm glad you have a blog, I know other single people with blogs, you're not alone.

Unknown said...

I HATE HAPPY MARRIED BLOGS!! Ok, not hate, but I'm a little bitter. Love this, though. We'll work on a cute layout for you, I PROMISE.

MeganandClaudy said...

I'm so glad you decided to join the blog world because I've been having Maddie withdrawls...keep em coming...I LOVE IT!